Antonio Guilherme Garcia Lima
Antonio supports the drafting, prosecution and examination of patent applications in Brazil and worldwide. He is experienced in prior art searches and patentability analysis, besides being a specialist in innovation and technology foresight, with emphasis in Electrical engineering and Energy.
Technical expert on electricity and energy with wide-ranging knowledge of electrical engineering, electricity and multiple types of power systems.
More than 30 years in industry, research and teaching, coupled with his degrees in corporate law and corporate finance, bringing a deep and practical understanding to his work.
Drafts and prosecutes patent applications; prior art searches and patentability analyses; advises and consults.
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV), Rio de Janeiro – MBA in Corporate Law, 2003
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica, Rio de Janeiro – MBA in Corporate Finance, 1999
- COPPE/UFRJ , Rio de Janeiro – Ph.D. in Power Electronics, 1995
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica, Rio de Janeiro – Master in Power Systems, 1988
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica, Rio de Janeiro – Electrical Engineering, 1977
- Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ), Associate Professor, Faculty of Engineering, Generation Chair of Electricity, Electric and Magnetic Materials
- Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ), Professor, Head os Department of Energy; General Coordinator of the Incubator Phoenix; Faculty of Engineering
- Suzlon Energia Eólica do Brasil Ltda., Business Development Manager, 2010 – 2012.
- MPX Energia S.A, Manager, 2008 – 2010.
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV/RJ), Instructor MBA Program, Thermal Generation, 1999-2002.
- Centro de Pesquisa de Energia – CEPEL, Researcher ih the areas of Power Electronics, Energy Conservation, Electrical & Thermal Generation, 1984 – 1999.
- Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ), Assistant Professor and Minister to the Chair of the Industrial Automation Department of Engineering and Pontifícia Universidade Católita (PUC/RJ) teaching Electronic Engineering, 1982 – 1984.
- Promon Engenharia S.A, Engineer, Direct Current Transmission Project – HVDC – Itaipu; ABB, Sweden; Direct current simulator, Brazil, 1979 – 1982.
- Energy Eolica – Technological development of power generation from wind, 1978.