Soerensen Garcia lawyers have experience in a broad range of consumer-oriented industries, such as food and beverage, personal care, luxury goods, pharmaceuticals, electronics, software, and other manufactured products. Our services include:
- Advising on strategies and scope of protection for all types of intellectual property
- Registration and portfolio management for trademarks, patents, copyrights, brand identities, trade dress, designs, and domain names, and protection and enforcement of these rights
- Counseling on consumer protection issues, unfair and deceptive trade practices, advertising and sweepstakes law, as well as product liability and insurance risks and issues
- Providing advice on industry-specific laws regulating the food and drug industries—including compliance with labeling and advertising requirements—and sanitary and health registrations
- Preparing and negotiating consumer goods and services contracts
- Representation in administrative, civil, and criminal proceedings.