Soerensen Garcia has significant litigation experience, both domestically and in multi-jurisdictional matters. We have successfully litigated trademark, copyright, trade secret, and unfair competition disputes, including complex and first impression cases. We make communications with our clients a priority so that they are well informed about all developments, including strategies, opportunities, and risks.
Before advising on any course of action, we evaluate the facts and our clients’ business objectives. We consider all the strategies and options, including settlement through negotiation, mediations or arbitration. If litigation is necessary, we help our clients every step of the way, from evaluating pre-litigation claims and defenses, to developing legal strategies, to trial preparation and trial.
Soerensen Garcia represents clients before all jurisdictional bodies – administrative, civil, criminal, and appellate – and in all types of IP related disputes, including:
- Trademark, copyright, patent or design ownership and registration (including oppositions, cancellations, nullity, and validity)
- Unfair competition
- Fair competition or anti-trust
- Anti-counterfeiting and piracy
- False or misleading advertising
- Deceptive practices
- Contracts, licenses and franchise distribution