Renata Pereira Carneiro
Since 2001 Renata has been working with Intellectual Property matters. Her practice encompasses client counseling and prosecution of trademarks, domain names, industrial designs and copyright. She has extensive experience in trade dress, trademark and unfair competition disputes and consulting. She also counsels clients on trademark clearance, licensing and litigation. She drafts and negotiates agreements involving trademark, industrial design, domain name and copyright issues.
- Specialization in Intellectual Property at Catholic Pontifical University of Rio de Janeiro (2006).
- Catholic Pontifical University of Rio de Janeiro (2003).
- Registered in the Brazilian Bar Association in the States of Rio de Janeiro
- Professional experience at Holland & Knight, United States, 2008
- Member since 2012 of INTA’s Bulletin Features Committee
- Member from 2008 to 2011 of The Trademark Reporter Committee
- Allergan, Inc. vs. Bella-Quimica Com. e Ind. Ltda. EPP (trademark infringement)
- Moleskine S.R.L. vs. Cuca Serviços de Publicidade e Comunicação Ltda. (unfair competition and trademark infringement)
- H-D Michigan, LLC vs. Art and Roll Tatuagens Ltda. Me. (trademark infringement)